You can easily translate the web content to your language with the Google Chrome.
Do szybkiego tlumaczenia na Twoj jezyk, polecam uzywanie przegladarki Google Chrome.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Good Book – “The War That Saved My Life” by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley

I couldn't stop reading - BP, 2017

Ada’s first story, “The War that Saved My Life”, won a Newbery Honor, the Schneider Family Book Award, and the Josette Frank Award, in addition to appearing on multiple 2016 best-of-the-year lists. “The War that Saved My Life” is an exceptionally moving story of triumph against all odds set during World War II.
It is so emotional that it is hard to say anything not to spoil it. Read it first and then you will understand why others think that it is Must-To-Read book.
Art by BP
http://blogs.slj.com/afuse8production/2015/02/05/review-of-the-day-the-war-that-saved-my-life-by-kimberly-brubaker-bradley/
By Basia P

No comments:

Post a Comment