You can easily translate the web content to your language with the Google Chrome.
Do szybkiego tlumaczenia na Twoj jezyk, polecam uzywanie przegladarki Google Chrome.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Meeting New People and Making Friends - Poland 2014

Traveling gives an ideal opportunity to talk to people who we wouldn't normally have had a chance to interact with.  









My best travel memories are not only about exciting places I visited but mostly about people I’ve met and interacted with along my numerous journeys. These people add another layer of depth to whatever I saw or did. My favorite photos are the ones with friends. My favorite places, souvenirs, foods, and music are the ones I associate with friends I made along the way and often their friends who recommended something, or shared something with me I would never have discovered on my own. And these aren’t always friends for life. Sometimes I’ve linked with someone just for a day or even a moment. Whether we cross paths again or not, I’ll never forget them. Among all the travel experiences I’ve enjoyed, this is what stands out the most – people.
Since I’ve got that joy I want my daughter to experience similar excitement and make connections with people she will remember forever. Besides any excitement a new friendship might bring safety must always go first.















When we are together I obviously give her some hints how to start a small talk, comment on interesting things around us, and use clues that the person gives about themselves to ask meaningful questions. But above all I always prompt her to smile! People are drawn to a genuine smile and what’s more smiling tends to be contagious.












No comments:

Post a Comment