You can easily translate the web content to your language with the Google Chrome.
Do szybkiego tlumaczenia na Twoj jezyk, polecam uzywanie przegladarki Google Chrome.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Books to Read by Judith Viorst

Dear Auntie,
I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday.
Love,
Basia with Mom and Dad
P.S.
I was not feeling well today so my mom read me “Lulu Walks the Dogs” by Judith Viorst. The other books from this series are “Lulu and the Brontosaurus” and “Lulu's Mysterious Mission.”  Lulu it’s a rude, unpleasant, and spoiled girl who gets lots of horrifying adventures. Read them because I’m sure you would like them too. Judith Viorst writes cool books. You’ve might already heard  about “Alexander” series, for example “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.” I would recommend her books to all people in the world. “
Basia, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment