You can easily translate the web content to your language with the Google Chrome.
Do szybkiego tlumaczenia na Twoj jezyk, polecam uzywanie przegladarki Google Chrome.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Great Writer and Illustrator - Grace Lin

Basia said to me: 
Mom! The books are soooo gooood! You have to read them.

Basia with Friends
Dragon -Art By Basia P

Basia’s favorite award-winning and bestselling novels by Grace Lin are:
(in order from the most preferred)

“Where the Mountain Meets the Moon”
“Starry River of the Sky”
“When the Sea Turned to Silver”
 “The Year of the Dog”
“The Year of the Rat”
“Dumpling Days”

I quote Grace Lin’s statement:

“I'm a children's book author and illustrator which means 
my secret life is full of drama, intrigue, adventure...
and fuzzy bunny slippers. 
More about me at: www.gracelin.com 
My personal blog http://www.gracelinblog.com/

Also check her Press Kit 

No comments:

Post a Comment