You can easily translate the web content to your language with the Google Chrome.
Do szybkiego tlumaczenia na Twoj jezyk, polecam uzywanie przegladarki Google Chrome.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Early Readers

"Reading is a complex cognitive process of decoding symbols in order to construct or derive meaning known as reading comprehension."
I’ve always read to my daughter and that’s how now 
my 6 years old Basia reads to me when I’m busy cooking a dinner.

Below are my daughter's favorite games for early readers. They will help your child in a reading process.

The Reading Machine 1

The Reading Machine 2

Early reading

Early readers 1a

Early readers 1b

Reading Chart - Sounds to Words 1 by ELF Learning


Phonics Song - Consonant Blends– for kids to read after model with music by ELF Learning

Phonics 2 – blends - by ELF Learning


Phonics 3 - By ELF Learning


Reading Chant - Sounds to Words 2 - The Blends REGGAE – for kids with music by ELF Learning


Phonics Song 3 - Digraphs and Diphthongs "BLUEGRASS" – for kids by ELF Learning

No comments:

Post a Comment