You can easily translate the web content to your language with the Google Chrome.
Do szybkiego tlumaczenia na Twoj jezyk, polecam uzywanie przegladarki Google Chrome.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Short Stories to Read

Once your child is able to read single words it is time to present short stories.
Find samples below:

Little Boy Blue Sight Words
The Greatest Treasure: Learn English with subtitles - Story for Children "BookBox.com"
The Four Friends: Learn English with subtitles - Story for Children "BookBox.com"
Turtle's Flute: Learn English with subtitles - Story for Children "BookBox.com"
The Boo in the Shoe: Learn English with subtitles - Story for Children "BookBox.com"

I’ve always read to my daughter and that’s how now my 6 years old Basia reads to me when I’m busy cooking a dinner.

A lovely collation of the short stories 
you can locate on The Starfall website 
under “I’m Reading” section 

No comments:

Post a Comment