You can easily translate the web content to your language with the Google Chrome.
Do szybkiego tlumaczenia na Twoj jezyk, polecam uzywanie przegladarki Google Chrome.

Friday, November 2, 2018

Help Diagramming Sentences


My daughter asked me to help her to diagram the sentences. Since in the past I only used parse tree (parse tree) I needed to teach myself how to diagram sentences her way. See some hints.

What is sentence diagram?
Sentence diagram is a pictorial representation of the grammatical structure of a sentence to demonstrate its structure. The model shows the relations between words and the nature of syntactic structure.


Diagraming Sentence, Basic Sentence Parts and Patterns


Diagraming Basic Sentence Parts; Explanation, examples and exercises. Page 198-199



Diagramming Sentences; Grammar Exercise Workbook, page 75-79, by Prentice-Hall, Inc


  


No comments:

Post a Comment